To access your spam-quarantined messages
- Log on to Office 365
- Sign in page with your Vu Email and password (if necessary).
- Visit this link on your browser: https://admin.protection.outlook.com/quarantine
- You can sort on any of these fields by clicking their headers. Clicking a column headers – SENDER, SUBJECT, RECEIVED, EXPIRES; a second time will reverse the sort order. A maximum of 500 messages can be displayed spam quarantine.
Release a spam-quarantined message and optionally report it as not junk
- After finding a spam-quarantined message, you can release the message to your inbox by clicking the Email Icon When a message is released to your inbox.
- Select message, click Release Message then choose from list:
- Release Message – will release message to your inbox
- Release Message and report as not junk – will release message to your inbox and report it as not junk to Microsoft
Use advanced search to filter and locate quarantined messages
- You can filter your own spam-quarantined items based on several different conditions using advanced search. You can use these conditions separately or in combination with one another. The search will provide a list of messages that meet all your filter criteria.
- Click advanced search – you can search by:
- Sender email address
Article is closed for comments.